Hello Everyone! We’ve introduced a great new social media feature to My School Books hosted websites.
- There’s a new option under “Website” to include your social media profiles in your website footer.
- We’ve added a column to the “News & Blog Posts” page to more easily identify “Sticky” posts.
- We fixed a minor issue with the Registration Widget; it’s now more clear when the student email address is optional.
- We made a number of tweaks to the Login Widget to improve compatibility with free Wix sites.
- You can now add multiple images at once to “Gallery” pages on My School Books hosted websites.
- You can now type the date/time directly into the date/time pickers in My School Books if you are on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Invoices are now available with French language translations.
- A single invalid email address no longer prevents My School Books from sending emails to your entire school (now the invalid email address will be skipped gracefully).
- On our backend, we’ve added an alternative provider for SMS reminders; we’ll be testing this in countries that have had difficulty receiving SMS messages from our primary provider.
- When you add an “Expense or Other Revenue“, you can now specify the payment method (if you have that feature enabled in your account).
- We fixed a spacing issue with lesson notes on the calendar popup.
For multi-teacher schools:
- When you export the student list in Excel/CSV format, the names of teachers assigned to the student are now included.
- We’ve added a “Notes” field to the Teacher Availability feature that we introduced a few weeks ago.
- Users who are not teachers no longer display on the “Day” and “Timeline” calendar views.
Did you know? You can now add “Sticky” posts to your blog and/or school news. Sticky posts always display at the top of the page so that your students can’t miss it.