Here’s the list of this week’s updates:
- We’ve made a minor update to the look and feel of My School Books; the page header and logo when logged into the site has been refreshed.
- On the student sign-up page/widget the “Gender” field (if enabled) is now displayed directly below the student information, rather than following the parent contact information.
- In the student portal, students can now edit their Skype username.
- We updated the behavior of the Recaptcha box on the contact/sign-up forms of My School Books hosted websites to eliminate a “flicker” when the page loads.
- On My School Books hosted websites the menu system has been adjusted so that it works better on mobile devices.
- If your school “Region” is set to Malaysia, the currency (and tax) are now displayed with 2 decimal places.
- The “Invoice Details” report (available from the “Download” button on the “Families & Invoices” page) now includes the family’s address.
- It’s no longer necessary to use the checkboxes to download the “Invoice Details“. If no invoices are manually selected, all invoices are included in the download. (Additionally, if you’re using the “Search” feature to limit the invoices that are displayed, only the search results will be included in the download which makes it easy to download all the invoice details for a specific month, even if you have more than 25 families.)
- We fixed an issue with the “Email History” feature which would cause extra blank lines to be inserted into the archived emails.
Did you know? The “Income and Expense” report has been updated so that you can now group by “Payment Type“. This option is only available when the report is run in “Cash” mode.
Please note: If you require technical assistance please contact our support team at email@example.com.