This week we’re excited to announce the “Beta” version of the new Calendar is now available in My School Books. To activate it, use the “Switch to Calendar v2” button at the bottom of the calendar page.
Below are some of the features/benefits in v2 of the calendar:
- New “Timeline” view for multi-teacher schools; tames even the most wild schedules.
- Now click anywhere on the calendar to access the “New Event” drop down menu.
- On the “Week” and “Day” views, when you click on a timeslot and select “New Event“, the date, time, and teacher (in multi-teacher schools) is preselected on the New Event popup.
- The “Week” and “Day” views can now be switched to a condensed mode. This setting is available in “My Preferences” on the Calendar tab.
- On Android, when you scroll quickly to the bottom of the calendar, it no longer bounces back to the top of the page.
Here’s what else’s is new and improved this week:
- We fixed a problem with the “Download Library” that could cause some large downloads to timeout.
- The file names in the “Download Library” now wrap correctly if you have long file names.
- We updated all the “Reports” so that Chinese (and other East Asian glyphs) will render correctly.
- Student anniversaries are now displayed on the home page Agenda (i.e. “Student has been taking lessons for 2 years!”)
- The time-picker now supports regions that use the “AM/PM” designator on the left.
We hope you enjoy this week’s updates. Have a great week!
– The My School Books Team
Did you know? You can schedule your lessons and events down to the minute. See the Faq article here.