This week we have some great new changes & additions we think will not only make your life a whole lot easier but also save you time. Here’s a list of what’s new this week:
Here A Search, There A Search, Everywhere A Search Search!
Spending too much time scrolling through long lists of Students or the Email History trying to find that needle in a hay stack? Voila! In order to help save you even more time, we’ve introduced new search functionality to the following pages:
- Student List
- Email History
- Lending Library
- Download Library
- Family Accounts (in the Families & Invoices page)
Here’s a list of the other changes we made this week:
- Lending Library: An “Item Description” can now be edited once created.
- Report Center: The “Attendance Summary” report has been improved upon so that the chart Y-axis no longer shows fractional attendance.
- Mileage: The “Mileage” page layout has been optimized for space constraints and overall page clarity.
- Numerous internal changes have been made to better enhance how My School Books functions for teachers who use My School Book in multiple browser tabs simultaneously.
- Calendar: Printed Calendar reports now display the “Location” icons; these replace the bullets that were previously included.
- Calendar: Lesson Location is now included on the printable “Attendance Sheets” and “Daily Agenda” Pdfs.
- Students: The “Excel” Students download list has been updated to now include the “Note” field. This download now also includes Unicode text.
We hope you enjoy these improvements. Have a great week!
– The My School Books Team