Hi Everyone! Don’t worry, we’re still here! We’ve been hard at work improving the overall performance of the application as well as fixing up some minor issues.
- New students can now be added to existing families on the Waiting List (and existing students can also be merged with families on the Waiting List).
- We’ve disabled browser auto-complete on the student/parent form fields. Some member’s internet browsers were filling in their own personal details in place of the student information.
- We fixed an issue in the Student Portal that would recommend a student join all the lessons in a series when only a single lesson was converted to a make-up slot.
For multi-teacher schools:
- We fixed a couple of minor calendar issues:
- Teacher Availability shading wasn’t always working correctly for teachers with multiple entries in their availability list.
- We also made a fix to the “Hide Inactive Teachers/Locations” filter not working as expected.
- We corrected a problem with the sign-up form that would prevent the “Subject” and “Preferred Teacher” drop-down lists from working together properly in schools that only teach a single subject.
Did you know? When adding a new transaction to a Family Account, there’s now a “Save & Add” button to make it easier to add multiple transactions.
Please note: If you require technical assistance please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.