My School Books can handle a wide range of scheduling needs, including daily, weekly and monthly lessons. Some teachers prefer to schedule lessons every two weeks and My School Books can do that too. Here’s how:
- Login to your My School Books account and select the “Calendar” page
- Click “New > New Default Lesson” from the new lesson drop down box (if you’re scheduling a different type of event, use “New Event”, the same steps apply)
- Enter in the necessary information for this lessons, then turn on “This Lesson Repeats“
- Set “Frequency” to “Weekly“, and set the “Every” field to “2 Weeks“
- Choose an end date in the “Repeat Until” field
- Click OK to save the lesson
Now the lesson will repeat biweekly (every two weeks). You can use the same approach to schedule events that are bimonthly, or that recur at a different interface (such as every 3 weeks).