If someone forgets to pay their invoice you can send a reminder email directly from My School Books. It’s the same as sending the original invoice email, but you’ll change the email type to reminder. Here’s how:
- Log into your My School Books account.
- Click “Families & Invoices” from the main menu.
- Select the “Invoices” tab at the top of the page.
- Locate the invoice that is unpaid and check the box beside that invoice.
- Click the yellow “Email” button.
- Select “Reminder” from the “Type” drop down menu.
- Review the email body and click “Send“. A copy of the original invoice will be attached to this message.
Tip: To send multiple reminder emails at once, use the checkboxes beside the invoices and repeat steps 5 through 7. The recipients are all BCCed by default and will receive their own invoice.