The calendar in My School Books has 3 available “Color Modes“:
If you have chosen colors for your custom Categories, Teachers, or Locations be sure the desired “Color Mode” is selected. You can freely switch back and forth between the “Color Modes“.
To do this:
- Log into your My School Books account.
- Navigate to the “Calendar” from the main menu.
- Click the blue “Options” button above the calendar.
- Select “Calendar Preferences” from the drop down menu.
- Toggle between “Color Modes“.
- Click “OK” when complete.
Note: You can choose the default “Color Mode” for the Student Portal calendar by clicking on “School Settings” and choosing your desired “Color Mode” from the “Calendar Color Mode” option under the “Student Portal” heading.