If you have setup “Open Lesson Slots” and or “Make-Up Lessons” on the calendar but your students are unable to register for them via the Student Portal, you may need to enable the “Sign‑Up Deadline” and “Cancellation Deadline” options found under “School Policies”.
To get started:
1. Login to your My School Books account.
2. Click on “School Settings” in the top right hand corner (where your name appears).
3. Click on the “Policies” tab.
4. Click to enable “Allow Event Sign-Ups“.
5. Click to enable “Allow Event Cancellation“.
6. Click “Save Policies“.
Note: You also have the option to setup what happens if a student cancels an event (such as a lesson) BEFORE the deadline is reached and what happens if a student cancels an event (such as a lesson) AFTER the deadline has passed. These features can be setup by choosing an option from each of the drop down lists under the “Before Deadline” heading and “After Deadline” heading.