Scheduling a group lesson in My School Books is easy. Here’s what to do:
- Log into your My School Books account and go to the “Calendar” page.
- Click the green “+ New” button.
- Select “New Event” from the drop down to access the New Event page (Note that the “New Default Lesson” is just for individual/private lessons)
- If you want students to be able to see this event online through the Student Portal, make this a “Public” event
- If this event has limited space (i.e. 5 slots) and you’d like students to register first, use the “Allow Registration” option and set the maximum number of students
- Now complete the rest of the form (Duration, Date/Time, etc.)
- When you’re finished click “Save” to create the event
If you need to add or remove attendees later, you can always edit the group lesson event from the calendar.