Hello everyone! This week we’re pleased to announce that ACH (bank transfers) are now available to everyone located in the USA using Stripe as their payment processor.
Changes this week include:
- Separate convenience fees can now be setup for credit card and ACH payments.
- We’ve reworked the payment process when paying online to make the options more clear for parents paying with a bank transfer.
Other changes this week include:
- We’ve added the day of the week to the Practice Log, so it’s easier to tell at a glance which days the student practiced.
- If you’re subscribed to My School Books using a PayPal account, your receipts will now automatically start using your PayPal business name (instead of the account holder’s personal name) if you have a business account.
- When login access to a parent, student or teacher account is revoked, the user is now immediately booted out of My School Books (if they were logged in), rather than waiting for their session to end normally.
Did you know? We’ve updated the file upload feature so that you can now drag-and-drop multiple files onto the page when adding files to your website Media Library.