Today’s update consists of a number of smaller changes to My School Books. Here’s what’s new and improved this week:
- You can now add multiple files at once to your schools “Download Library“. The interface looks exactly the same, but you can now select multiple files in your browser’s file picker.
- For power users: You can now view/edit the HTML of an email from the email composer (and email template editor).
- We fixed a problem with the “Pay this invoice online” link that would occur if you were emailing a single invoice only. This problem affected the direct link in the email (not the link that was in the PDF).
- We updated the Payroll report so that student names are displayed beside payroll entries from students who pay the same amount each month.
- The birthday picker on the Sign-Up Widget now displays horizontally if you embed it on a 3rd party site.
- We changed the standard Event Reminder email template so the “Unsubscribe” link is placed below your signature. We made this change because a lot of parents were clicking this link by mistake.
- You can now add a “Convenience Fee” to online payments. This option is available in the “School Settings” page on the “Online Payments” tab.
We hope you find this week’s updates, fixes and additions helpful. Have a great week!
– The My School Books Team
Did you know? You can place a Google map in your My School Books hosted website. Read the full FAQ here.