Hi Everyone! As always, we’ve introduced a number of great features and updates this week. Take a look:
- We’ve updated the Attendance Report so that the date and time are now separated, and the end-time is now included so that you can determine the lesson length.
- The Lessons Taught Report has been modified to include all the various attendance statuses.
- We added a new “Folder Path” placeholder to the New Library Item email template. If you use a lot of folders in your Download Library, this placeholder is helpful for showing the student where the new item was added.
- We added an “End Time” placeholder to the Event Reminder email (and SMS Reminder).
- We’ve added a handful of new icons to the Blog/News Posts (birthday cake, globe, heart, etc.) .
For multi-teacher schools:
- We’ve updated the Teacher Privileges. We’ve now added “View Student/Parent Email Addresses“. When the privilege is disabled, the student/parent email addresses (and email history) are hidden.
- We fixed an issue that would prevent the attendance popup window from opening if a student had their default lesson duration set to 0 minutes.
- We fixed an issue with the Event Details page that could prevent error messages from displaying correctly if you were trying to save an invalid combination of settings (for example, a recurring event with the end date set before the start date).
Did you know? We’ve added a new invoice/account option to make prices display without tax (tax exclusive). When this option is enabled, the invoices (and family accounts) will display the individual line items without tax. When entering prices (i.e. lesson cost), tax must still be included.