We’ve tweaked the Email and SMS reminders so that duplicate reminders are not sent if you entered the parent’s email address (or phone number) in the details of a child student. No more annoying copies sent twice!
Our latest improvements:
- The Revenue and Expense Report has been optimized so that it generates much more quickly for large schools.
- We’ve updated the Excel download for Invoice Details and the Student List so that they will display correctly in Excel if you’re located in a region that uses comma (“,”) as the decimal separator.
- Auto-pay is now automatically skipped if an invoice owes nothing. This was causing an issue for some schools.
- We’ve made a few internal improvements to invoicing so that invoices are created faster. This is particularly noticeable if you’re invoicing in bulk.
- We’ve updated the currency settings for Mozambique.
A bug fix for you:
- We’ve fixed an issue that would prevent SMS messages from being delivered to Guam and a handful of Caribbean countries.
Did you know? We love your feedback! Send us an email with your use-case scenario and how you’d like to see My School Books best serve your business.