Keep Students Engaged and Learning
My School Books Student Portal gives every student in your tutoring business a place to call their own. Granting students access to the Student Portal is a great way to keep them engaged and learning outside of the classroom.
Once access is granted, students can login to:
- View their calendar of upcoming events, lessons, public events and open lesson slots
- View their attendance
- View their borrowed and downloaded library items
- Track their study time and leave notes or questions that they have from their tutoring sessions
- View their email history
- View their number of make-up credits
- View their tutor(s) contact information
- Keep up-to-date with school news
- View the family’s account and invoice information (only visible to parents/adult students)
- Register and cancel lessons based on your schools policies
Of course, much like all of the great features in My School Books, allowing students access to the Student Portal is completely optional.