This week’s updates consist of a few changes to non-admin teacher privilege options for multi-teacher schools as well as a handful of other useful changes to My School Books.
Here’s what’s new and improved this week:
- If you’re using a custom domain name with My School Books, you can now supply your own ReCaptcha API keys. You only need this if you’re using a custom domain name with your My School Books account and you’re getting a lot of junk/spam submissions.
- When you move files around in the “Download Library“, the destination files can now be optionally overwritten.
- We fixed the Student List page so that teacher names and lesson prices won’t wrap. This makes it easier to view these items row by row in multi-teacher schools.
- We’ve added a new button to the “Invoices” tab that allows you to enter a payment directly from there. The button works exactly the same as if you were to click the “Add Payment” button, but it will automatically select the family (and pre-fill the payment amount to match the invoice) for convenience.
- We updated the “Logout” icon on both the teacher and student portals.
The following changes affect multi-teacher schools only:
- Event Categories can no longer be edited by teachers who aren’t able to manage the schedules of other teachers (calendar admin).
- Non-admin teachers can no longer edit student contact information.
- There’s a new option to allow you to hide the student address/phone number in the teacher portal from non-admin teachers.
- Non-admin teachers can no longer change their default lesson price.
We hope you find this week’s update, fixes and improvements useful.
– The My School Books Team
Did you know? You can view post dated charges to a family account. Read the full FAQ here.