This week’s updates consists of a number of smaller changes to My School Books. Here’s what’s new and improved this week:
- We removed the second line of buttons from the “Invoices” tab on the Families & Invoices page and replaced it with a “Search” button so that it’s consistent with the rest of My School Books.
- When students/parents pay with a credit card, their transactions details are now presented at the bottom of the credit card details page for one more review before payment.
- My School Books members now have a special phone number that can be used to contact PayPal. This new contact info is published inside your account (School Settings > Online Payments).
- If you have a multi-teacher school and you view the “Day” calendar by default, it will now load the teachers into columns correctly right away.
- We added a new option to show/hide the teacher/author’s name if you use the My School Books “Blog” page.
- Fixed a minor issue in the “Income and Expense” reports which could cause an extra day to be included.
- If you type a URL into an “Event Description“, My School Books will automatically convert it into a link on the calendar popup.
We hope you enjoy this weeks updates. Have a great week everyone.
– The My School Books Team
Did you know? When you issue a “Refund” you actually increase the family’s balance owing. Find out why here.