This week’s update consists of a number of smaller changes and fixes to My School Books while we work under the hood on some bigger features we know you’re going to love. Stay tuned!
Here’s what’s new and improved this week:
- There’s a new option under School Settings to hide the Teacher contact info in the Student Portal. This feature is available to everyone, but is mostly applicable for multi-teacher schools who wish to hide the email address (and/or phone numbers) of individual teachers.
- The “Balance Owing” (or “Balance Paid”) text on the home screen agenda now links to the Family Account page for that student. You’d only see this if you enabled “Show Family Balance on Agenda” on your My Preferences page.
- We fixed an issue with the Make-Up Credit Report that would cause the wrong dates to display in the report list page (though the reports themselves included the correct date range).
- We’ve added more improvements to the Student Import feature to help clean up messy student lists.
- We’ve updated Invoices so that line items now indicate when make-up credits are issued. This is to clear up confusion with students who cancel lessons well in advance, but still see those line items on their invoice (because a make-up credit was issued).
- We fixed an issue when editing teachers in the multi-teacher version that would cause their privilege checkboxes to incorrectly reset.
- You can now sync your My School Books calendar with Microsoft Outlook (Setup Sync > Microsoft Outlook)
We hope you enjoy this weeks updates.
– The My School Books Team
Did you know? You can quickly and easily email a group of students. Read the full FAQ here.