If you need to go back and include tax on lessons/events retroactively, here’s what to do:
- Log into your My School Books account
- Click on your name in the top right corner and select “School Settings” from the drop down.
- Navigate to the “Sales Tax” tab.
- Click the “Apply…” button, a popup will appear.
- On this popup, select the date from which My School Books should begin including the default selected taxes.
- Click Apply to apply this change to lessons/events that are already on your calendar. It may take a minute or two to complete.
This is only necessary if you’ve already scheduled lessons and need to apply a sales tax retroactively. Once you’ve added your local sales taxes My School Books will automatically include them when scheduling new lessons.