Yes, with My School Books you can create as many contact forms as you require and customize them to collect the information you would like. It’s important to note the information collected using the “Contact Form” page type will not be inputted into My School Books automatically. The information collected will be emailed to the address on file for your studio admin.
To get started:
1. Log into your My School Books account.
2. Click on “Website” from the main menu and then click on the “Pages” tab.
3. Click on the “Add Page” button and from the “Page Type” drop down menu choose “Contact Form“.
4. When the “Page Editor” reloads, you will see a label called “Form Items“. The 3 fields listed are included by default when a “Contact Form” is created in My School Books (Name, Email Address, Comments). Save the page and view it in a web browser to see what your new contact form looks like (purple magnify glass icon to view, blue pencil icon to edit).
5. To add additional fields, edit the newly created “Contact Form” page. Under “Form Items” click on the “+Add Item” button and choose one from the “Type” drop down menu. Each field can be moved up or down in order by using the blue arrows. Be sure to “Save” and view your form as you build it up.