Teachers in your school can log into their own My School Books account by using the email address you have on file for them as well as the login password you have assigned. As the school admin, you will first need to create a password for each and forward it on to them individually.
To get started:
- Log into your My School Books account.
- Click on “Teachers & Administrators” from the main menu.
- Click on the blue “Zoom” tool (blue magnify glass icon) beside the teachers name you would like to create a login password for.
- Select the “Details” tab and using the “Password” text box and “Confirm Password” text box record your teacher’s new login password.
- Forward the teacher’s login password to them via email or let them know what it is verbally.
- Once logged in for the first time, teachers can change their passwords by clicking on “My Preferences” from the top right hand corner (where your name appears).