If your My School Books calendar is subscribed through iCloud and is not up-to-date your iCloud settings are likely configured to only update the calendar once a week. Thankfully this is pretty easy to fix.
Here’s what to do:
- From your Mac, open up iCal (the OSX Calendar application). On the left, you should see a list of your calendars under the “iCloud” heading.
- Click on your My School Books calendar so that it’s highlighted. It should be labeled with the school name used in My School Books.
- Click “Edit | Get Info” from the main menu. The settings for your My School Books subscribed calendar will open.
- Look for the “Auto-refresh” setting and change to “Every 15 minutes“.
- Click “OK” to save this change.
If your calendar still does not update please contact our support team directly at email@example.com.