Here’s what new and improved this week:
- We added an option to jump directly to the “Family Account” from the Home page “Agenda“. This makes it easier to check the family’s account balance for teachers who don’t wish to have that information displayed directly on the homepage.
- If you upload photos from an iPhone/iPad to your website’s “Media Library“, My School Books will now automatically rotate it if it’s upside down (or sideways).
We’re continuing to improve the new calendar that was introduced last week:
- The drop-down menu that appears when you click a day should no longer pop-up outside the screen if the page is scrolled
- If you have your calendar setup to use the “Week” or “Day” view by default, you’ll now see the correct display when first loading the new calendar.
- The event time is now set correctly when you add a lesson or event from the drop-down menu in “Month” view.
We hope you enjoy this week’s updates. Have a great week!
– The My School Books Team
Did you know? You can track your school’s sales tax remittance in My School Books. See the Faq here.